Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox

Three comic ideas... all joined into one Forum..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

She wants some attention

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

She wants some attention Empty
PostSubject: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:38 am

Zen huffed and layed on Reafs bed, bored as hell. wanting attention.

" WHY IS IT SO BORING HERE @A@!!!!!! " She screamed.
Back to top Go down
https://curiosity.rpg-board.net
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Raef yawned and turned the page in the book he was reading. OI! BUTLER SLAVE!! Give the woman some attention! >8O
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Zen grumbled and yelled at reaf. " I DONT WANT ATTENTION FROM HIM >A<! WHAT CAN HE DO? BC JUGGLE? THATS SO BORING! ITS EVE BORINGER THEN LAYING HERE >A<!!!!!!!" She huffed and flopped back down. " BC "
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 pm

JESUS STOP YELLING!!! YOU ON YOUR PERIOD OR WHAT?? DX My friggin ears are bleeding D< .... well if your bored find something to do BC .. he grumbled as he rubbed his ears. Or maybe you could get that son of yours to actually do his job >:C that'd be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 am

"you wanted to see me sir"
Will said in a venamus tone as he rounded the corner into the room.
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:13 am

Zen sneered at Will. " heres you little bum boy Reaf. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY SON IS DOING HIS DAMMED JOB D<<!!!!!!" She shoved Reaf off the bed, huffed loudly and crossed her arms. " AND NO IM NOT ON MY PEIROD!"
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 pm

"Did anyone Actually need me for any thing, and why have ago at me im here to surve you not him" as Will said this he started to Scowl at Reaf

if you havent notised Will hates Reaf.
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:14 am

" Cuz to be frank. I dont like you BC and i dont want to be served by you. TCH. you cant hide your dissatifaction with all of this little slavey boy~ " She grinned evilly at him and leaned against the bed, she can be pretty mean when she wants to be.
" Well... since you ARE serving me. i would like you to stand there while i think of something you can do. -3- " Her grin changed into a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:45 am

although Will new that the task Zen was going to give him was going to be pointless he still preferred it to the tasks that Reaf gave him even though it was going to be pointless he new it was going to be physical demanding like the time she got him to stand 20 hours on his hands while she forgot about him and only remembered when she got back to her room to find him whiting outside the door where he hadn’t moved an inch and although she dint say anything he new she respected him a little bit more. "this aught to be fun" he thought
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 am

Zen grinned and got up off the bed, ignoring the whining raef who is still winging on the floor. " I have a perfect task for you..." She grinning evilly. " It consists of you gathering items from a list. AS WELL as me sitting on your shoulders. -3- lets see how well you can do this" She grabbed a piece of paper and starts to scribble thing down. " So we want... that .. that... this and.... HMMMM OH YES THAT..."

This is what the list consists of:
- purple box
- a drum
- some banana's
- rope
- new nighty
- trinkets
- hat
- hairspray
- condoms (not for sex, funnily enough XD )
- and a huge cuddly bear

Zen giggled " of course with me being on your shoulders i'll have to hold some stuff too.. it'll be like a juggling act. -3- and the best thing is... you cant say no... ||3 if you fail this im going to make you stand outside the door on your hands for 24 hours >:/ or until i remember you -3- ; .... ANYWAY. we need money." She grabbed reafs wallet and jumped on Will's shoulders. " To the mall we go! " she yelled handing will the list.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 am

as Will was running he started to look though the list and coulnt help but get a little worred when he read huge cudaly bear "uh oh in gona hane to carry a ten foot bear but it should still be fun i get to to get out of this hole."
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 am

Zen looked down at him. " What are you going on about? -.- what hole? stupid baffoon. B| "
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

"nothing ma'am" and then Will started running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She wants some attention   She wants some attention Empty

Back to top Go down

She wants some attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox  :: Curiosity Killed the Cat - Random Roleplays-
Jump to: