Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox

Three comic ideas... all joined into one Forum..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

Chapter One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:05 am

Taiya was not used to the closeness of pan, she felt nervous and embarrassed for some reason. "I'm making a stew, im hoping that it will last a few days, in this cold weather i really dont want to go out again. ... Do you like stew?" She started washing huge chunks of meat and chopping them up into loads of little lumps and plopped them into the pot.
Back to top Go down
https://curiosity.rpg-board.net
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 am

Never had it before... .oo. looks tasty.... he didnt notice that his being so close to her was making her uncomfortable. Can i help? <oo<? The boy turned his head and looks at her from her shoulder, he was starting to feel obliged to repay her for her kindness.
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:16 am

Tai blinked. " really? wow.. its like the easiest thing to make... " She put the lid on the pot and turned the cooker on, leaving the pot to cook and bubble away for hours. " Everything is done now pan -v- theres nothing to help with..." She quickly put the equipment she used away.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am

Pan grinned stupidly and sat on the floor next to her, moving his body away from hers. Cant cook. fire's scary.... i eat fruit and berries and stuff.... .oo. .... there arnt many of them this time of the year ;.; .... and trees keep dissapearing. he watched her movements and nodded slowly. o-okay.... .oo. ...... he couldnt help but wonder who exactly she was.
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 am

Tai frowned and touched his clothes. " your wet... do you want to borrow some new clothes? You can catch a cold like that. " Is now generally worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:35 am

he blinked and nodded. yes please..... .oo. ...... he started to remove his shirt bluntly on the spot in front of taiya (|||3)
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 am

Tai blinked and stopped him. " wait until we are upstairs ne? " She took his hand and lead up out ino the hall and upstairs into her room which had all the clothes in it. She had bought some boys clothes before incase her father came home.

Last edited by Taiya Way on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 am

Why do we have to go upstairs? o.o? .... is it wrong to change downstaors? ;;;oooo;;; s-sorry Taiya-san!! He blushed bright red and looked down, feeling like he's done something wrong. ;o; you should change too, your clothes are wet as well...
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:56 am

Tai hushed him and smiled. " No its not wrong to change downstairs... its just that the clothes are upstairs.. so its better to get changed up there.. ^u^ " She smiled and started looking for his clothes. " i will get changed too -u- "
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:00 pm

ooooooh OooO alright then..... he sat on her bed and continued to strip in front of tai Very Happy. Ne, Tai-san..... why are you looking for a demon anyway? .oo.?
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Tai hadnt noticed him strip behind her, has her back to him looking for some clothes. " .... I want to forfill my fathers Dream... He was a Demonologist you see... He used to study different demonic races ... but he isnt here anymore... so i want to finish it for him.." .. she fell quiet slightly, she shook her head and turned around. " I think th---- O/////O" She stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 pm

What exactly was his dream? .n. pan stood there as if nothing was out of the ordinary, looking at the girl curiously. Was it just to learn about demon? .n.? or something else? he frowned at taiyas expression and sat back down on the bed. What is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Tai's face was bright red and as she kept making herself look at his face instead of other area's she handed him some long jeans and a baggy white top. " If you need a jumper just say okay? " .... she sighed and thought deeply. " How you take notes.. when you watch an animal... he wanted to know everything about demons. how a Vodakken can talk underwater. how they can freeze water into ice.. those types of things.. How Metsa's contol the trees.. .loads of questions that will forever be unanswered.. But now im continuing it... and i want to find out any peice of information i can! ... it's just hard to find a demon... i guess it was a gift from god that i ran into you.. " She smiled, with tears touching her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Obediently, pan changed into the clothes that taiya had given to him, though he didnt question why she had male clothes. I'm not sure what a Vokken is.... but you want to know so bad about demons? .n. .... you might get hurt, tai-san.... not all are nice.... some hunt you. Some kill you >~>' he shuddered and met her eyes again. But if i can help you.... i will. he grinned at her, baring his sharp white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:03 pm

Tai had always biought her dad new clothes incase he came back. " I know its dangerous.. i have me own proection... " She headed into the bathroom to get changed and shut the door slightly, ajar so she can still talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Well you smell different to normal humans..... .u. he started to follow her then stopped as he noticed she wanted to be alone xD. He sat back on the bed and looked around. What protection? .n. .... i can protect you :D he grinned again as his skin darkened, nails lengthened into claws, small fangs grew and a thin, whip like tail poked out of the trousers. .U. Not many humans are so nice to our kind, tai-san... ;u;
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Tai grinned to hersef as she changed. " i guess... that good? .... I have spells as protecion... i wouldnt ask you to protect me pan.. you have somewhere to go right? " ... she walked back out and looked at him... " middle form... would you mind if touched you? "

Ill find better words for human .. middle and full -v-;;;
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:22 pm

What is spells? .n.? the boy tilted his head to the side then stretched. You gave me dinner ;u; i need to repay you somehow.... ._. ..... touch? he stared at her hand uncertainly then held his hand out to hers. Touch .u. ...... does this bug you? .n.?
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Tai grinned. Not really, i pushed you down a hill in the snow -v-;; She held it hand and looked over the change in his body. imight have to jott these down...
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:16 am

You did? o.o? Pan looked at her blankly, a if he couldnt remember what had happened. The confused expression soon became replaced by a stupid grin. He wagged his tail from side to side like a dog. Jot what down? .3.?
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 am

Taiya nodded. " Yes... well i crashed into you and we fell down the hill -.-'' " (change of plan they are in taiya's room) She stood up and rummaged about in her draws, she picked up a thick notebook and pen, and starting to sketch him. " Things about you. since you're a demon.. i would like to learn from you. ^u^ "

Last edited by Tai... on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:27 am

We did? that sounds fun.... .w. maybe we should do it again |||3|||~ ... Pan grinned childishly and shuffled over to Tai and looked at her drawing. Hisface turned from giddy to suprise. Do i really look like that?
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Tai shook her head. " Its too cold to do it again -oo-'" She frowned and nodded. " Yes... your very beautiful if i do say so.. " She stroked his scales . " Bumpy yet smoothish... hmmmm" She added that into her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Pan
Admin
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 pm

pan blushed slightly and started to purr from the touch. .///. .......no i'm not..... the boy leaned into tais hand. that feels nice.... -////-~<3 .... his expression shifted to a dozey, sleepy expression the more taiya stroked. Have you ever seen anyone like this, Taiya-san?
Back to top Go down
Tai...
Admin
Tai...

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Taiya mumbled as he purred. " Purrs too......" She wrote that next to pan in her journal. " I have met a demon once... i think. But your the first proper demon ive met ^u^ and the nicest one so far, as you said some arn't very nice.... i guess i was lucky...." She kept stroking him. " Your very warm... i must jott that down too. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter One   Chapter One - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter One
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Senshi no tamashī, and Toybox  :: Curiosity Killed the Cat - Comic storyline-
Jump to: